Sportive Breaks Packing List
Please pack in a small soft sided bag as luggage will be transported in the SB van. You will be given a day bag which will be readily accessible during the day for things you may need on the ride.
The weather in the hills can be unpredictable throughout the year so bring layers to cope with all situations.
- Jersey & shorts (3 sets)
- Cycling sunglasses
- Arm warmers
- Leg warmers (Optional but easy to pack and useful for long descents and cooler temperatures)
- Rain jacket (to fit in jersey pocket)
- Additional layer for chilly descents and cool starts.
- Long fingered gloves (Optional but easy to pack and useful for long descents at the end of the day)
- Garmin / Wahoo with turn by turn navigation
- Front & Back Lights
- Standard puncture repair kit to be carried on bike at all times
- Multi tool
- Spare inner tubes
- Bike specific tools (if your bike requires any special tools)
- 2 X bottles
- Di2 charging cables (if applicable)
- Ride nutrition – (we supply OTE products but always good to bring your own if you have a different brand that works for you)
- Waterproof phone / essentials holder (plastic pouch will suffice)
Off the bike
- Casual clothes – no dress code for dinner!
- Personal medication & toiletries
- Phone & charger
- Hand sanitiser (ESSENTIAL – For jersey pocket)
- Supply of masks (ESSENTIAL – compulsory to wear masks in public)
Mobile phone software
- Whatsapp – Used for group communication & to pinpoint location
- GPX app (e.g. Strava – additional help with navigation)